The General Secretariat informs that, under resolution of July 1st, 2017, the following calendar has been approved for the students admission and registration, deadlines for modification and cancellation of the registration, for the sign up for credits or subjects, and for the submission of applications for the credits acknowledgment in official university qualifications for the 2017-2018 academic year and on.
- Admissions for new students:
- from January 7th to October 30th
- Registration for new students:
- regular period: from June 20th to September 29th
- extraordinary period: from October 2nd to November 15th
- Re-registration (alumni):
- students who passed in the ordinary call: from July 11th to July 21st
- students pending grades in extraordinary call: from July 24th to September 5th.
- Registration modification:
- sign up to more/less subjects and/or credits: until October 10th
- Cancellation of registration:
- until November 15th
- Submission of applications for the acknowledgment of credits :
- until September 30th
- Submission of applications for the acknowledgment of credits by language certificates:
- until September 30th
Documentation to be submitted together with the application for the acknowledgment of credits:
- Acknowledgment of Previous Studies
- Download of the application for the acknowledgment of credits, university studies.
- Download of the application for the acknowledgment of credits, NON-university studies.
- Original certifying documentation of the studies (official academic transcript, transcript of grades, etc.)
- Study Plan of the subjects you studied at the center of origin, stamped by the secretariat.
- Acknowledgment of Work or Professional Experience
- Download of the application for the acknowledgment of credits, work or professional experience.
- Company certificate
- Working life history
Regarding the subjects/courses that may be recognized by professional experience, priority will be given to the acknowledgment of external internship, provided that they have not been studied.
The acknowledgment will not be a numerical grade, so it will not affect the student's academic record; and it will not entail a refund of academic fees.
The work or professional experience activities and developed competences must matches, in time and content, the scholarship program of the corresponding qualifications.
Documentation to be submitted together with the application for the acknowledgment of credits by language certificate:
- Download the application form for the acknowledgment of credits, language certificates:
- Certificate of the language proficiency level for which the student requests an equivalence. The certificate must have been obtained after 2014 included.