The European University of the Atlantic offers, for all students, a non-binding previous economic study, to guide them on their eligibility for a scholarship, may it be awarded by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport, or by other public or private institutions.
UNEATLANTICO annually awards Merit and Academic Excellence Scholarships to students with a brilliant academic record, and Collaboration-Scholarships and High Performance in Sports Scholarships, that can cover for up to 100% of the tuition fees.
You can contact the Scholarship Department of the European University of the Atlantic via the email firstname.lastname@example.org, or the telephone (34) 942 244 244.
- MECD/Fulbright Scholarships for the expansion of artistic studies in the USA (2017-2018)
- Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional para el Desarrollo/Call of MAEC-AECID Assistantships in Foreign Universities for the academic year 2017/2018
- FormARTE scholarships for training and specialization in terms of competition of the cultural institutions under the authority of MECD, corresponding to the year 2017
- Fulbright scholarships awarded by the Secretaría de Estado de Economía y Apoyo a la Empresa for the course 2017/2018
- Call of MAEC-AECID Scholarship Programs of Art, Education and Culture for the academic year 2017-2018
- Regulations of the scholarships awarded to graduates, in terms of transparency, right of access to information and good governance, provided by the Ministry of Finance